Hashashin
Welcome to the Hash Clan forum, enjoy our public sections. Public forum rules: https://hash.forumotion.com/t344-public-forum-rules

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hashashin
Welcome to the Hash Clan forum, enjoy our public sections. Public forum rules: https://hash.forumotion.com/t344-public-forum-rules
Hashashin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings Hash

+12
UnbroKen
HeyCarnage
LeSubstitut
FeRnK
JustUnLucky
chocoboi
HashFS97
Alien
ARTRAX
Al3x415
Oasis
TheBishops
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Greetings Hash Empty Greetings Hash

Post by TheBishops Sat May 02, 2015 5:50 pm

Hello Hash Fellas . My name is TheBishops , yeah , the same on every game . I live in India/Delhi and I am 16 years old . Nice to meet you all .
First of all , I would like to thank all of you for allowing me to join these forums . I know some of you from Begone and Ugb , as I am a former member of SSNC .
Recently, I decided to leave SSNC since the only thing keeping me there was the fact I've been a member of SSNC  for almost 1 years and 4 months. However, the people in the clan I was closest with, have all left or gone inactive, my Clan.Family.One was gone. Although some of them are still active but that too on the fact that they play games that I don't , afterall , Begone was a great integrating force which faded away, while others still come on the forums but all the fun of gaming together was no longer available .Yet ,it is true that SSNC is very active on some very good games , too good for my PC like Black Light Retribution , FireFall , and CW itself .Hence , I was left all alone roaming here and there with the only thing I was left with - a clan tag and some memories . This led to me just being a member because it had always been that way. I came to the conclusion that this was not the right attitude to be a member anymore, thus I left the clan.
This is not me asking to join Hash, just explaining why I left. I am not the type of person that will ask you to join, since I have known for a long time now that you guys dislike people who constantly ask to join your clan. If any of you feel I have the right profile and attitude to be part of Hash, I think I will hear of it in the future.

Well , the games that I have played or rather , that I do play are Begone , Combat Company , Contract Wars and sometimes , Warmerise . Begone has always been my 'baaaaby' (not with the Justin B. style ) due to the fact that my PC isn't really the toughest and coolest one . Till today , my parents do tell me that I have never been crazy to get some stuff for myself and yes , I am proud of it and therefore I have developed this habit of making most of what I have .  Therefore Begone , Warmerise and Combat Company have been in my bestie listie always . CW was a game that I played for the sake of integrating myself with SSNC but I couldn't bear up with it .

A person's ideology represents who he really is , therefore I present to you what I strongly believe in . Pride is good, enjoy what you do. Lay it down when you are beaten by your better .Don't rage quit, this better player has something to teach you .Do not fear the enemy, Salute them. They are the opposition, show some class when you win or better yet; when you loose. "GG" .  I do however ask for a little respect, it will go a long way for me respecting you as a player. I am very, very serious about my play and enjoyment of the game. I often hear "Its a game, chill and enjoy yourself". Well I enjoy kicking the spit out of someone after learning to be better than them and I do that seriously. Call me Hardcore, its what I am. However , there are times , when I play with my mates and deeply enjoy playing with them because isn't it obvious to get a good company and cherish it . I do have a conscious for other players , whenever there's an imbalance in my thoughts , I remind myself of this one quote ",Treat others the way you treat yourself ."
Gaming has itself been a sport for me . There were times I was a NOOB . But I improved myself eventually and got to be renowned as a good player by some , and hacker by others .
Outside of gaming, my passions include music , writing, reading, and the usual day-long binging on sci-fi films or television series, accompanied by eating my weight in dishes and then crying myself to sleep as the sun rises. My favourite film is Shutter Island just because of the irony and seriousness of that movie that grips you tight .Swimming ,Badminton and Chess have been the three games that I enjoy the most although running without any reason is fun too .
With my studies , I am very concerned . I study Maths , Chemistry and Physics and aim to become an elite Software Engineer graduated from one of the best colleges of my country , IIT . For that I study 8 hours a day but nowadays , I have got a break , therefore relaxing but studying as well . I have a cousin sister who plays shooting games too and she is a part of Iridium . Well , we got the same IP . You guys can trust me on this . Usually revealing these things just creates the doubt of a person having multis but I don't have any . Yeah . I swear.
"You got till here ? Very Well ! Continueeee... "
I have always been a happy kid . No matter what the problem was , I have always been a happy egg .Just to trace back my history , gaming history lol - I started as a gamer in 2008 or 2009 , I don't remember when exactly , but my first games included the Counter Strike Series ( Condition Zero and Deleted Scenes ) . I used to play with hours , alone , and I eventually developed a friendship with the in-game characters ! My friends used to play CS too and we all used to compare our scores and giggle on each other , yeah , good old days . Later NFS gripped me but the only game that drew me crazy was Medal Of Honor 2010 . I was fascinated with the graphics and other builds . In 2012 , I joined FaceBook games like Galaxy Life , Ninja Saga and other BS . It was in 2013 that I got bored of it all . I wanted something new . I randomly searched "Be Gone You Fu*king Games " idk why , but just then I saw a link of "Begone" . And there I was . Enjoying it ! Haha . Strange story though .
I continue playing Begone , but now , just with friends cause the account system is gone and it's pointless to play alone . Howsoever , What I learned from gaming is the true essence of Friendship (when I developed a friendship with online ppl ) , Trust , Loyalty and above all , Maturity .Games have taught me that good and bad times are like seasons , they come and go . It's not the years you have lived your life , it's the life in those years that matters.
"Came till here ? You got some nerve , hommie ! "
Now the reason why I wanted to join Hash is quite simple - I want to learn , I want to explore . What that means .. I can't explain in this intro or you all will dose off to sleep . Hey ,hey , Wake up . Alright , so here we go . Hash has been a good , rather great clan . The greatness of the artwork , graphics , and the gaming skills , has really been a vector quantity with a direct proportionality !
Honestly , with all my heart , I would tell the truth . I had no intentions of joining Hash when I was in SSNC . I have met ppl who join a respected clan just to get a good clan history so that it is easier to join the next clan .I was deeply devoted to SSNC . But now that SSNC is no longer what it supposed to be , I was left .. Alone . All my hommies , my good friends who I appreciate are in Hash . Be it Alex , BobMa , Feared , Costa , or Hawk .Sorry I can't name all right now but you know where you rightly stand :). I have had good friends , but now they don't play what I do , but we STILL ARE good friends , and as good friends they said ,"Enjoy your gaming time since it is what is to be enjoyed ." So here I am , standing here to apply for Hash , to enjoy what is to be enjoyed .
"Dammit ! Why don't you give up! jk , read on ... "
"Welcome!!", they said.

"Good to have you.", they said.

"NICE TO HAVE YOU ABOARD THEY SAID!!!...."

....hey thanks!

Greetings Hash Post-105463-1321043929

As for speaking the truth (Not over confidence). I love what I have .I love to achieve something . I love to cherish who I am with . I love to love to love... ..  My loyalty has been immense , as for considering the case of SSNC , I was the ONLY active member on Begone . My activity drew others members curious and there we were ,active again , but DAMN the game Gods ! Begone closed off . Now there it is ,reviving back , I asked my mates to join back and what they say is ," Duuddee , forget it .It's BS . Try BLR or CW ." So I tried them but I failed  . Then they said ,"Yeah , we understand . As far as seeing now , I don't see a point in playing Begone. As a good friend , I recommend that you join another active clan so that you can enjoy what's supposed to be enjoyed ... We will still be friends :P ." or something like that . It's not that Hash is like an alternate option , No , Never , but the fact is that I no longer am a part of SSNC and respectably and honourably , I want to server in Hash . Yeah . Sorry if I kept repeating the same points but that's what the truth is . Loyalty defines my life .. My life ..! I devote and respect Hash and yes , it will ofcourse grow .

"Alright ! Alright ! I will end it now ! "

Imagination , solitude and creativity open new doors of happiness to each person . So did it happen to me . I developed Combat Company with some good friends , the center spot light isn't mine , yet my contribution counts .I aim to improve Hash in the best way possible , as I would use my abilities to provide new talents to Hash.

"Just this , then it's over . Just this , I promise ."

I am not a natural typist . I don't like to type . I request my friends to use voice talk rather than typing ! So you can compare how much effort has gone into typing this WHOLE thing .
I know you WILL value reading it .
Yes , I am going to apply for Hash and applying without knowing will be useless . There I have stretched myself . I would love to know about you .
I got tons of quotes to say but I know that this first blunt introduction will draw my timeline onto your minds .
Again , Thanks for allowing me to introduce myself .

I am TheBishops , here to meet you . :)

Good Day Fellas .

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\.............. - my Bro Fist to y'all !

Last edited by TheBishops on Sat May 02, 2015 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
TheBishops
TheBishops

Back to top Go down

Greetings Hash Empty Re: Greetings Hash

Post by Oasis Sat May 02, 2015 5:57 pm

Good luck, there is an application form link in Nplay clan ad thread. Hope you gonna apply via that form, once again, good luck. :)
Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBishops Sat May 02, 2015 6:52 pm

Oasis wrote:Good luck, there is an application form link in Nplay clan ad thread. Hope you gonna apply via that form, once again, good luck. :)

Thanks . I will . Thanks Again ;)
TheBishops
TheBishops

Back to top Go down

Post by Al3x415 Sat May 02, 2015 6:56 pm

Good luck Bish!!! bounce
Al3x415
Al3x415
♥ Chrisish bestie ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBishops Sat May 02, 2015 6:57 pm

Yo .With those fingers cracked , yeah , luck helps yippi

. Thanks ! bounce bounce
TheBishops
TheBishops

Back to top Go down

Post by ARTRAX Sat May 02, 2015 7:44 pm

Nice history ;) GL
ARTRAX
ARTRAX

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBishops Sat May 02, 2015 7:47 pm

Thanks Artrax . I like your name btw . Artrax Tyres :P
TheBishops
TheBishops

Back to top Go down

Post by Alien Sat May 02, 2015 7:59 pm

TheBishops wrote:It was in 2013 that I got bored of it all . I wanted something new . I randomly searched "Be Gone You Fu*king Games " idk why , but just then I saw a link of "Begone" . And there I was . Enjoying it ! Haha .

I laughed at this. Hope to see you around.
Alien
Alien

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBishops Sat May 02, 2015 8:13 pm

Yeah. When I told this story to my brother , he wrote an article about it in the school newspaper with the title "Discoveries arise Unknowingly" and everyone read it , so much so that it was displayed on the school's board of best articles . :8 I still wonder that was it the article or was it me :o Whenever I met a new kid , I was like
Greetings Hash Ford_meme_2-e1393613639794

I will always be available on RaidCall and on these forums . By always I don't mean ALWAYS kind of Always , but a little less on the scale .. arhh , I will be here often .
TheBishops
TheBishops

Back to top Go down

Post by HashFS97 Sun May 03, 2015 1:35 am

Wassup (Story was wayy too long for me, so i decided to scroll down)
Good Luck '='
HashFS97

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBishops Sun May 03, 2015 1:37 am

FearedShooter97 wrote:Wassup (Story was wayy too long for me, so i decided to scroll down)
Good Luck '='
It's Okay Fahad , since you already know me well .
TheBishops
TheBishops

Back to top Go down

Post by HashFS97 Sun May 03, 2015 1:39 am

TheBishops wrote:
FearedShooter97 wrote:Wassup (Story was wayy too long for me, so i decided to scroll down)
Good Luck '='
It's Okay Fahad , since you already know me well .
;3
HashFS97

Back to top Go down

Post by chocoboi Sun May 03, 2015 6:05 am

Nice to see you here bishop. toooooooo loooooonng stooooorrrry, but worth reading. Hope to see your name in poll application. Goodluck!
chocoboi
chocoboi

Back to top Go down

Post by JustUnLucky Sun May 03, 2015 7:12 am

Alien wrote:
TheBishops wrote:It was in 2013 that I got bored of it all . I wanted something new . I randomly searched "Be Gone You Fu*king Games " idk why , but just then I saw a link of "Begone" . And there I was . Enjoying it ! Haha .

I laughed at this. Hope to see you around.

Same here.. hahaha. Nice to see you here. Good luck, & welcome to Hashashin's forum.
JustUnLucky
JustUnLucky

Back to top Go down

Post by FeRnK Sun May 03, 2015 7:22 am

good luck
FeRnK
FeRnK

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBishops Sun May 03, 2015 6:27 pm

Choco wrote:Nice to see you here bishop. toooooooo loooooonng stooooorrrry, but worth reading. Hope to see your name in poll application. Goodluck!
Thanks for reading it. It's not my luck that will work now , it's your decisions :P . But Thanks anywaysss !!!!! :D
Unlucky Fella wrote:Same here.. hahaha. Nice to see you here. Good luck, & welcome to Hashashin's forum.
Thanks ! I am glad to be on the forums too !
Fernny wrote:good luck
Thanks Mate . Good Luck to you to :)
TheBishops
TheBishops

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSubstitut Sun May 03, 2015 8:25 pm

Good luck dude :)
LeSubstitut
LeSubstitut

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBishops Sun May 03, 2015 8:26 pm

CoRo4 wrote:Good luck dude :)
Thanks Phoenix. Good Luck to you too :D
TheBishops
TheBishops

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSubstitut Mon May 04, 2015 4:22 am

TheBishops wrote:
CoRo4 wrote:Good luck dude :)
Thanks Phoenix. Good Luck to you too :D
Thx, ill need a lot indeed ^^
LeSubstitut
LeSubstitut

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBishops Mon May 04, 2015 4:27 am

Then i will be sure to give u Santa's box of lots of Luck !
TheBishops
TheBishops

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyCarnage Mon May 04, 2015 5:28 am

Awesome, is the longest introduction I've seen for an application '-'
Good Luck cheers cheers :D
HeyCarnage
HeyCarnage

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBishops Mon May 04, 2015 7:46 am

Lockdown wrote:Awesome, is the longest introduction I've seen for an application '-'
Good Luck cheers cheers :D
Thanks ! Good luck to you too !!
TheBishops
TheBishops

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBishops Tue May 05, 2015 6:56 pm

It's nice to have such a warm welcome :)
TheBishops
TheBishops

Back to top Go down

Post by UnbroKen Mon May 11, 2015 11:18 am

Welcome man, Nice introduction. I hope to play with you some time! :)
UnbroKen
UnbroKen

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBishops Mon May 11, 2015 2:36 pm

UnbroKen wrote:Welcome man, Nice introduction. I hope to play with you some time! :)

Thanks Dude. I would love to play with you sometime.
TheBishops
TheBishops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next